Saturday, January 5, 2013

San Diego Holiday

What a wonderful holiday break. Mike and I went to San Diego from Christmas to New Years and it was an incredible trip! We packed in as much as we could for the 7 days we were there. From hiking, to eating, wine tasting and seeing the Zoo it was paradise.  Pretty cold for the local Californians but it was perfect for us since it was snowing back in MD. We visited our friends Britt, Dave, and Nick and couldn't have asked for better hosts! I'd say the majority of the trip was spent trying as much good food as possible.  Can't get better than authentic fish tacos and freshly made tortillas.


1 comment:

  1. One thing I really miss about living in California is all the Mexican food. I do at least try to get my fill every time I'm home though. And I'm happy to see you had a great time in my home state!

    ReplyDelete