Saturday, November 10, 2012

from class to dinner

Hello all!
I wanted to share my new favorite yoga pants. What I love most about them is that I can wear them to the studio, or I can wear them out.
These are the Under Armour Studiolux Noir Moto Pant. They have leather looking insets on the front of the leg, and mesh insets on the back. When I first saw these on a friend, I thought they were some awesome leather leggings. When I found out they were yoga pants my heart melted a little more. I love anything that has multiple purposes, and this my friends is my latest find. To wear these around town, slap some tall boots on, a long tunic, sweater and scarf and we've got ourselves a perfect fall/winter outfit.
These dry amazingly quick as well. I wear them to my hot vinyasa classes and I've been really impressed with the dry time. 

You can find them on the UA website. And while they run a little pricey at $108, at least you can tell yourself you're buying 2 for 1 here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment